Party Wall Surveyors

The Party Wall etc Act 1996 is there to protect property owners and long-term tenants either side of a boundary – whether it's you that is planning the building work or your neighbour.

As members of RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) and the FPWS (Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors), you can be confident of receiving sound advice.

Who we work with

Whether you are the one carrying out the building works (Building Owner) or you’re the Adjoining Owner, it’s a good idea to take advice from a Chartered Surveyor and party wall expert.

Most often we act as impartial surveyors for both parties ensuring correct calculations of load bearings, pre-work conditions surveys and a common sense agreement for to how the works are to be carried out so as to avoid damage and unreasonable disruption while maintaining security and privacy for the Adjoining Owner during the project.

I am planning building works

As the Building Owner you have certain obligations under the Act before you even get started on the project. Find out the 5 things you need to know and do and how we can help you.

My neighbour is going to be building

As the Adjoining Owner you will want to make sure that there is agreement about how the project is run and how you can recover costs for any damage caused to your property.

Our Fair Price Promise

Related Articles

Talk to an expert

Call 020 8381 3910

Alternatively use the form below and we will call you back.
Tell us a little about the project so we can have the best person call you.