Piyush Mamtora
Piyush Mamtora
Really superb fast service professional and dealt with my request very swiftly and efficiently
Shelly Drury
Shelly Drury
Really helpful team - they were appointed by my neighbour but were very helpful in moving my project forward and ended up representing both of us. Highly recommended.
Jane Bussmann
Jane Bussmann
When you have builders in, it can be soul destroying. When I hired Arun Associates to take charge, I consistently felt Nick Bell their surveyor was 'on my side' - he really knew what he was talking about, he was diplomatic and when a builder tried to tell him Bosch made wonky appliances, he set him straight in ten seconds flat. The build looked amazing. While I am not sure Nick and Neil want to be known as the one-stop cop shop of building work, it was a huge relief to have found them, and I am really looking forward to my next job with them. I know I can sit back and watch a good job being done on time and on budget supervised by truly competent professionals.
Rami Hatoum
Rami Hatoum
Arun Associates provided me with Party wall services for a garage conversion that is separated by a party wall with an adjoining neighbor. I was on a tight deadline. The customer service I received was outstanding and I was kept in the loop in every step of the way. Highly recommended for the impartial professional services I received, turnaround time and the price point.
Thomas Voyle
Thomas Voyle
We used Arun to get a party wall agreement in place with our neighbours. Neil was very helpful in getting the project over the line in a short space of time and now we can start our roof extension!
Hugo March
Hugo March
I have used Arun Associates for many years now on projects both large and small I am director of a freehold company which owns a terrace of large Victorian stucco fronted buildings which tend to have quite quirky problems, Arun and Associates are very skilled at sorting quite complex maintenance issues Most recently they oversaw a major works project with a contract price of well over one hundred thousand pounds Generally I have always found them to be highly professional and very pleasant to deal with My point of contact is the excellent David Jacques
Jean Ross
Jean Ross
Thank you for a professional, efficient and helpful service to provide a building reinstatement cost calculation report.


We are Chartered Building Surveyors & property consultants who specialise in Party Wall matters.

When it comes to structural changes affecting your biggest personal asset, things can go wrong and ‘it’s better to be safe than sorry’.

Some straightforward advice and the right documents can avoid a lot of finger pointing and stress down the line.

What’s your situation?

Whether you are the Building Owner (ie the one carrying out the building works)
or the Adjoining Owner (the neighbour affected by the works), can CALL US for FREE ADVICE  about how to comply
with your obligations and/or protect your interests under the Act.

Click below to learn how the Act applies to your situation.

I am planning building works


As the Building Owner you have certain obligations under the Act before you even get started on the project. Find out the 5 things you need to know and do and how we can help you.

My neighbour is going to be building

Party Wall Surveyors London

As the Adjoining Owner you will want to make sure that there is agreement about how the project is run and how you can recover costs for any damage caused to your property.


Initial advice about how the Act applies to your project is always FREE

CALL US on 020 8381 3910

If you choose to appoint us, the pricing can be a fixed fee or an hourly rate depending on whether it is simply a case of facilitating a Notice or an Award or a more involved role in the project on behalf of the Adjoining Owner.

In most cases it is the Building Owner carrying out the work who pays the fees.

We are also members of RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) and the FPWS (Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors), which means you can be confident of receiving sound advice and the highest standards of professional service before, during and after the building project is complete.

Latest Articles

Talk to an expert

Call 020 8381 3910

Alternatively use the form below and we will call you back.
Tell us a little about the project so we can have the best person call you.